Financial Services Group offers competitive rates on Insurance plans and policies that grant peace of mind to you and your loved ones.
Our diverse range of products include:
- life insurance (Term, Universal Life, Whole Life, Manulife Vitality);
- living benefits (Disability, Long-Term Care and Critical Illness insurance);
- insurance planning and more!
These only scratch the surface of the many ways we can customize our plans and policies to suit your wants and needs.
Financial Services Group is an independent broker-- we are not tied to any one insurance company or financial institution. Our combination of modern philosophy and unparalleled ethics means we have the utmost flexibility when you trust us with planning, implementing and reviewing your life insurance, living benefits or any other policies. Thanks to our strong relationships with industry leaders, we have the ability to market your plan to multiple insurers to make sure you are getting the most competitive rate possible.
Our team takes a holistic approach, so our services and products are often bundled into plans that value your overall needs. Our clients never pay for something they do not need! Financial Services Groups expert advisors are salaried staff, not commissioned salespeople-- your best interest is our top priority! We do not use pushy tactics or unnecessary upselling.
- Contact us by phone, email or make an appointment in-person for a free consultation;
- Needs assessment and fact-finding with a friendly representative;
- Your advisor introduces our available plans and policies, prioritizing your goals;
- All FSG products qualify for regular reviews to ensure your satisfaction.
With over 40 years of experience in the financial sector, Financial Services Group has weathered many changes and looks forward to adapting to the future. Our team holds all necessary licenses, as well as accreditation and other recognition from trusted boards such as: Life License Qualification Program (LLQP), Certified Financial Planning Board (CFP) and Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada (MFDA).