A sound financial plan can add more to your net worth than a lifetime of work.
Let us help with your financial plan and get started with an introductory appointment!
What to bring?
In order to allow a meaningful discussion of your financial situation, please bring any documents from the list below that you would think would be useful to your individual session with Financial Services Group. It is understood that the information is provided on a confidential basis.
1. Summary of Assets - listing of any chequing/savings accounts with current balances.
2. Summary of Debts - listing of any loans, credit card balances etc with balances, credit limits and current interest rates.
3. Mortgage Statements - copies of most recent statement showing term of mortgage and current balances.
4. Monthly Expense Summary - detailed summary of household income and expenditures.
5. RRSP Statements - copy of most recent statement showing financial institution, type of investment, contributions and current values.
6. Other Investment Statements (TFSA, LIRA, RESP, Non-Registered etc) - copy of most recent statements showing financial institution, type of investment, contributions and current values.
7. Pension Statements - details of any other pension still held with any previous employers.
8. Notice of Assessment - pages 1 and 2 of your most recent NOA showing your RRSP contribution room.
9. CPP Statement of Contributions (available through Service Canada) - access your account online at http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/online/mysca.html
10. Life Insurance Policies - copy of any personal and or corporate policies on your life.
11.Critical Illness and/or Disability Illness Policies- copy of any personal or corporate policies on your life.
Fill out the form below to get started